Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Want to know what I want to be when I grow up??? LADY GAGA!!!!

ga ga oooooh lala, ga ga oooh lala ga ga oooh lala, it's a bad manstance.
ME: Honey, I think the words are "bad romance"
Emma: No mom. I know lady Gaga and that is not what they say. Its manstance.
Me: what do you think that means? I think that doesn't make sense. I think it says "bad romance" because that makes sense.
Emma: Ya? Well you are LYING. I know the words to Lady Gaga songs and you don't. Good bye.

Epilogue: This child also sings lyrics like "apple bottom jeans, and boots with the ferns, the ferns, the ferns. " and "Chinese like a melody, in my head...." Be warned, these lyrics come with the shaka shaka dance. Which involves incorrect lyrics and seizure like shaking of the booty. We thought "balleray" lessons would help alleviate the shaka shaka dance but so far, they seem to be making it worse. Do you think hip hop dance lessons would be more appropriate?

1 comment:

  1. omg, i love emma. please do not be questioning her mad skillz at song lyrics again, mmkay?

    ReplyDelete